Biofilm tests, Water testing, Clean roomS, and much more...
DESIGNED AND OPTIMIZED FOR ON-SITE TESTING
nomad's unique design makes it the perfect way to perform quick and easy microbial tests in the field.
Our unique design minimizes external contaminants which could affect results.
Sampling and testing are done as a single procedure, minimizing handling errors
Our testers once closed are stable and don't need any particular precautions for transport
GET RESULTS FAST
NO LABORATORY REQUIRED!
nomad's unique self-contained design eliminates the need for in-lab testing – all our testers can be used in minimal lab settings, with basic aseptic precautions.
FOR BIOBURDEN TESTING AND MUCH MORE,
DISCOVER NOMAD TESTER APPLICATIONS
- Testing in the field or at a remote site
- Facilities not equipped for laboratory testing
- Surges in testing volume beyond normal testing capacity
- Stealth testing in a public environment
- Testing on short notice immediately after an unexpected event has occurred
- Auditing up and down the supply chain
- Momentary need for troubleshooting, campaign, study
BIOFILM TESTING – A COMMON USE CASE
WHETHER FOR BIOBURDEN TESTING, WATER TESTING LABS OR OTHER MICROBIAL TESTS,
NOMAD IS DESIGNED FOR YOUR INDUSTRY REQUIREMENTS
To satisfy industry business needs, nomad Testers are design to make testing, sampling and storage easier and faster.
All-in-one sampling container, filter and culture media
No equipment necessary, sterilized and ready to use
Easy to Store And use
Long shelf-life at room temperature, grid-marked filter and reading charts provided
NOMAD IS DESIGNED To TEST
- Filterable liquids including some hard to filter liquids, solid surfaces by swabbing or rinsing, some pastry
- Enumeration of total flora (HPC), indicator organisms (coliform) or spoilage organisms (Yeast and Mould)
- Monitoring programs where changes in microbial counts are relevant to assess the performance of a process or procedure
- Low to medium resourced facilities
NOMAD IS Not intended FOR TESTING
- Unfilterable liquids
- Ultra-clean/sterile samples for which a volume larger than 1ml should be tested
- Presence/Absence of microbial contamination
INDUSTRIES WITH APPLICATIONS
FOR ONSITE NOMAD TESTERS
- Efficacy of contamination prevention measures
- Maintaining personnel awareness
- Monitoring hygiene & sanitation procedures
CLEAN LOGISTICS, TRAVEL
- Sanitary product and food contact surfaces
- Staff training and awareness
- Staff training
- Research studies
- Preventing artefact damage from mould/bacteria
DEFENCE, AEROSPACE, Navy
- Water supplies
- Field water purification systems
Biopharma, Medical Devices, Cosmetics
- Plant mapping
- Raw materials and W.I.P.
- Purified water
Consumer Water AND WATER TREATMENT
- Well water
- Recreational water
- DI resins
- Water storage tanks
- Soda fountains
- Cold rooms
- CIP Rinse, post harvest wash and cleaning waters
- Storage containers and silos
- Incoming vegetable & fruit
- Contamination sensitive process steps: heat exchangers, seed germination, cutting tools, filling heads…
Fuels and Chemicals
- Fuel storage and transport tanks
- Intermediate product
- Water purification system
- Benches and work surfaces
- Mammalian cell culture environments
Machinery and Equipment
- Equipment maintenance
- Filling heads
- Connections, Points Of Use valves,Heat exchangers
- Rinse water
- Process water
- Cooling towers
HOW TO USE NOMAD TESTERS :
GUIDE TO TESTER APPLICATIONS
Interested? Learn how to use
nomad Tester in your business
IMPROVING HAND-HYGIENE COMPLIANCE WITH
NOMAD MICROBIAL TESTERS
Despite the numerous reminders posted in most clean facilities, hand-washing compliance can be a persistent issue affecting performance and outcomes.
What if you could show your staff the difference hand-washing makes?
With nomad now you can!
DEMONSTRATING HAND-WASHING EFFECTIVENESS WITH NOMAD TESTERS
Monitoring programs can provide many benefits to your business.
Sometimes for hand-hygiene compliance, it can make a big difference for staff to see what effect their hand-washing regimen really has.
1. FINGER TEST
Gather staff together and following the soft-surface/finger method, run a microbial enumeration test on the unwashed finger of a volunteer using a red nomad Tester.
2. WASH HANDS
Ask the staff member to wash their hands following their normal hand-hygiene regimen.
3. FINGER TEST AGAIN
Using a new nomad Tester, run a second CFU test on the same finger.
4. INCUBATE AND SHOW RESULTS
Incubate the two testers, marked 'before' and 'after' in a room temperature environment for 48hrs.
Gather your staff again and together compare the difference between the two.
The red nomad Testers are convenient for visualising and discovering our microbial environment, and increasing microbial awareness of hygiene.