Want reliable information about microbial contaminants
on-site or off-site
where there are no lab, no equipment, limited technical expertise
and perhaps no pen & paper ?
Join our Beta Test Program
If there are situations in your activities where you would like
an operator on-site or in the field, with limited microbiology skills and no equipment to do a test reliably,
you might consider this program
We are a start-up developing a solution just for that
and are looking for up to 15 candidates to test our pre-commercial version
- Order 1 to 4 boxes of devices at a symbolic price
- Download the Mobile App on a Phone operating with Android V5 or later
- Follow our monitoring plan template, which guides you through testing all the App functionalities
- Or, do just what you want with devices for Total Counts
- Look at the results
- Ask the user about his experience with both the App and the device
- Tell us what you think and how to improve
- A smartphone application designed to be easy to use by an operator on site.
- A Ready-To-Use sampling and testing device, self-contained and which holds in a pocket.
The combination automates and secures the monitoring program, the sampling and testing with unprecedented traceability.
We are looking for candidates who monitor (or want to) their processes, hygiene procedures or environment
Predominantly, we are looking for candidate sites in Europe and North America, small/medium size organisations who do not have an internal lab.
Large companies who conduct field tests are also welcome
Test period will start early March and close end of April
No specific equipment, lab nor technique are required.
Starter box of 25 mixed prototype B-nomad Testers
For use with the monitoring plan template
Participant price : 25€ / box
Box of 25 red B-nomad Testers with QRCode and UDI
For HPC Total Count in liquids
Participant price : 100€ / box
The Pinqkerton founders combine over 50 years of microbial monitoring experience in industrial settings
Pinqkerton is a start-up company based in France
supported by SEMIA incubator, the French Grand-Est Region and the BPI investment bank.
For information and discount code